30 Sep. 2014

Comic (Introduce Friend)

My name is galuh arif permadi.People call me suber.So far hah ? :v
Suber is my nick name in facebook , and other forum underground :D
Now,i study in surabaya Politeknik Negeri Surabaya.EEPIS(Electronic Engineering Politecnich Institute Of Surabaya).
I get schoolarship from PJB Company.I call AKA PJB.
Thank's for PJB.

Today is sunday , im free study and get jogging with my friend.
G : Yono , now is sunny day yeah ?
Y : Sure, i think we want to fresh up our eyes to see the girls in pakuwon city.
G : I like your thinking my friend.
Y : Haha... lets do it my friend,
 After arrive in pakuwon city....
Y : Look , many girls in this place.
G : You right , nice place bro. thank's for invite me jogging.
Y : Are you thirsty bro ?
G : Yes , i'm very thirsty.You bring some water ?
Y : Yes , i bring bro.
G : May i ask your water ?
Y : Sure , this.
After that , my friend from Palembang come.
P : Hi guys , are you jogging too ?
G : Yes , what are you doing here Pipo ? I forget , yono his Pipo from palembang city.Same with our he is AKA PJB too.
Y : I'm Yono , from probolinggo.
P : Pipo from palembang city.
Y : Yeah , are you looking the girl ? haha...
P : No No,i just jogging.
G : Are you alone ?
P : Yes , i'm alone.I dont know many with this area.Can you bring me to go around ?
Y : Yes , we can.
G : Come on.
when walk , we ask her place come. Palembang.
G : Pipo,what a special in your place ? Palembang ?
P : Owh, you know empek-empek ?
Y : No,what it is ?
P : Empek" is a special food in my place.I think i can bring you some when i came back to Palembang city.So nice food yeah.
Y : Sure,you must bring me some.
G : Yes, you promise to our.
P : Now over i ask to you about your city.Can you tell me guys ?
Y : Sure , galuh can tell you about our city.Galuh lets do it.
G : -_- , why not you just tell to pipo.Oke, in my place nothing special haha... But,people call my city with city of mango.You know mango hah?So good hah ? Anytime you wont,you can visit my city Pipo. :)
P : Oke,some day maybe i can visit your city :).And you must give me more mango :D. Haha....
Y : Ok Ok , no problem.
G : .......
G : Wait... !
So feel already day and so hot in Pakuwon city.
We are came back to our bording place in TMB.

0 komentar:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter R