10 Sep. 2014

About My Self !




Assalamualikum Wr.Wb :D
And say greetings to non muslim.
I want to introduce my self , My name is Galuh Arif Permadi.You can call me Galuh or Suber.I come from Paiton,Probolinggo.I was born at Probolinggo on 06 November 1996.My age is seventeen years old now.I leave in Bhinor near PLTU Unit Paiton.But now,in surabaya my address in TMB(Tegal Mulyorejo Baru) No. 99.Ehmmm... Next i want to introduce about my family.I have one father,one mother,and one sister.My father's name is Arif Teguh Wiyono.My father's job is freelance.If my father didn't activity,he was look for crabs in river.My mother's name is Sri Martini.My mother's job is house wife.And she is  my inspiration.Until i'm in here.I love my mother.
And my little sister's name is Tika.She got scholl in junior high school one paiton, and she was first class.
I just have one girlfriend.I am very very love her.
My hobby are Programming Computer(PHP),Football,Playing Game, and Playing Guitar.I have two friends who one room with me.They are Yono and Heri.
My phone number is 083833693500.I have so many email.But,primary my email is galuharifgalindah@ymail.com.I also active in social media,one of them is facebook.You can search my nick name is Suber Slalue Ngooxkzs and add me as your friends.
Oh yeah,i forget.I also active in forum underground.You can visit Hacker-Newbie.org and learn all about computer.You can search my nick name is Big_Dark.
Oke,finnaly my hopes is i can get my ambitions.One of them i wanna be succes people.And makes happy people's who i love them until i die in peace.
Okay maybe only that all who i can tell to you about me ,, thanks for your listen my friends.

9 komentar:

hello,, my name is dodi. . thanks you. .

good , do you like gozek head ? hahaha

Suuuuuuubeeerr... Your introduction is very well.. Now, I know about your life :)

good !!, please visit my blog : dmsitsme.blogspot.com

Plaas 'n opmerking

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter R